Subject: The term understanding
From: [email-masked]
To: Mehr Management <[email-masked]>
Cc: International Relations <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2026 05:26:45 +0400

The term _"understanding"_ can mean two different things in the English
language. Usually it is used with the meaning _comprehension_. But the
word itself includes two words: _"under"_ and _"standing"_, that is, to
stand under (someone).

This is the Oxford dictionary definition of the word _memorandum_:

memorandum
1) a written message in business or diplomacy.
2) a note recording something.
3) Law: a document recording the terms of a transaction.

Your _memorandum of understanding_ -from  their perspective- literally
means:
A document of law recording the terms of you standing under the
Americans.

That's what they mean in this case when they use the term
_"understanding"_. This is the reason why Donald Trump talked about the
unconditional surrender of Iran; it is another lawyer trick.

Set the terms yourselves, don't use the terms proposed by your enemy.

Sincerely,
Gevorg
prophet.am [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://prophet.am